Thursday, October 16, 2008

McCain?

I watched the debate last night as I was removing the bamboo shoots from under my toenails. I had nothing better to do. These debates are supposed to make voters lean one way or another. I made my decision.

I am voting for Nader.

I figure I will be able to say that I voted and not hear about how I needed to vote because it is my responsibility. I get sick of people telling me, when they hear I did not vote, how sad it is that I do not exercise my right to vote. I kindly remind them that it is, in fact, MY right, to do with as I choose, and to kindly get ass raped by a grizzly bear. This year however, I figure I will vote for the candidate that will only get 1% of the popular vote to quiet the nay-sayers, and then wait and watch as the country gets thrown down the shitter.

The only thing I learned after watching the final debate before the election is that McCain is a angry little man. His puffy face and beady eyes reminded me that he is a perfect politician. This is his last shot at a permanent pension and a life-time secret service detail. I see him, if he wins, laughing up a storm and saying "nee nerr nee nerr" all the way to Pennsylvania Avenue. I cannot, in good conscience vote for the husband of a Stepford wife. It scares me. He seemed so desperate to point out that Barack Obama is articulate and eloquent. I thought for sure they were going to get a room after bickering for 90 minutes. Can you imagine Cindy McCain going over to Africa on a human rights mission and getting.....dirty? Me neither.

McCain or Obama....Obama or McCain? How abut neither and we make Kevin Federline our king?

No comments:

About Me

Followers

Search This Blog